Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Well, I gotta say, Knoppix is pretty awesome. Within about an hour of downloading and buring it, I was able to get online, map to an NT network share, download and play music, work on office documents, etc.

I'm truly amazed. All of this for free?? Why are we still using windows folks?

Oh yea, I remember, World of Warcraft!

Anyhow, if you care to venture, go here: www.knoppix.org

Oh yea, and did I mention I did all of this because my hard drive crashed??? Yea, that's right, I'm writing this blog entry, and doing all of the other stuff mentioned previously from a machine with NO HARD DRIVE!

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger heartlessgamer said...

You can turn on "word verification" in your settings to prevent spam posters like the one above.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home